In April this year we were delighted to announce that we had started stocking Jack Wolfskin tents. Now we are excited to be bringing in a great range of Jack Wolfskin products, including rucksacks, outdoor clothing and walking boots. Below is an overview, describing some of the gear in our new range, which can be purchased via our Jack Wolfskin outdoor gear shopping page.
Jack Wolfskin Rucksacks
Our rucksack range includes packs for hiking, mountaineering and cycling.
- Manufactured from robust lightweight materials, the Jack Wolfskin Alpine Trail 40 incorporates the ACS Tight Carry back system and is suitable for use on single and multi-day hikes.
- For mountaineers we have the Jack Wolfskin Mountaineer 30 & 40 rucksacks. With a slimline design and Flexcontact back system these lightweight rucksacks enable freedom of movement and stability whilst climbing. They also boast reinforced critical wear points and numerous lashing points for your mountaineering hardware.
- Designed specifically for cyclists, the Jack Wolfskin Velocity 12 combines stability with comfort through its ACS Tight Carry back system and removable waist belt. It also features reflective detailing, pockets for your pump and a helmet lashing cord.
Jack Wolfskin Outdoor Clothing
Keep warm and dry with our selection of Jack Wolfskin insulated jackets, waterproofs and softshells for men and women. We have many outdoor garments in stock, here are just a few of them:
- Keep yourself snug this winter by wrapping up in the Women’s Iceguard Insulated Coat. With its long length, detachable hood and internal fleece cuffs you’ll keep the cold out. It also contains metallised fibres in the lining which help the jacket to warm up quickly and reflect your body heat back towards you.
- Designed for Alpine use and made from Flex Shield Waffle fabric, the Jack Wolfskin Ultrasonic Softshell Jacket is highly wind resistant, breathable and water resistant. Featuring a fleece inner layer it is also keeps you warm.
- When out trekking, the Women’s Topaz Waterproof Jacket will protect you from the rain. Due to its breathability, soft fabric and design features such as articulated elbows and pit zips, the Topaz will keep you dry and comfortable.
- Keep all bases covered with the Jack Wolfskin Iceland 3 in 1 Jacket. Consisting of two separable layers; a breathable, waterproof Texapore Taslan outer shell and a Nanuk 200 Fleece, the Iceland 3 in 1 will ensure you’re prepared for changeable and inclement weather.
- Layering your clothes maximises your comfort through the flexibility of adding and removing layers. Made from medium weight wicking fleece, The Dynamic Half Zip will keep you warm and dry when used a baselayer or mid layer.
Jack Wolfskin Footwear
The comfort and protection of your feet is the most important aspect of choosing your outdoor equipment. Our range of Jack Wolfskin footwear includes the following walking boots:
- For superior durability and support when backpacking across rough terrain, Jack Wolfskin Deviator Texapore boots are well equipped. With full grain leather and a Texapore membrane, they are waterproof and breathable. The Vibram soles will provide you with plenty of stability and grip.
- Available in Men’s and Women’s fit, the All Terrain Texapore boots with Vibram soles are designed for trekking. With a suede finish and Texapore membrane they are waterproof and exceptionally breathable.
- At under 1kg per pair, the Men’s and Women’s Trail Master Texapore are a lightweight boot, ideal for walking in warmer weather or if you are carrying a small pack. The Trail Master also features the Texapore breathable, waterproof membrane.
Jack Wolfskin Tents
An introduction to our range of Jack Wolfskin tents can be found on our post from April. If you’re interested in a 3-4 season tunnel tent, why not read our tent review in which we awarded the Jack Wolfskin Time Tunnel III RT tent a 4.5 out of 5 star rating!
All Jack Wolfskin Products
Visit our brand page to find out more about our entire range of Jack Wolfskin outdoor gear!